Saturday, October 20, 2007

We Named Our Cat....

Cloé!!

We actually named her about a month ago, I've just been slack in posting about it :) It's pronounced like Chloe, but we liked this spelling better. My dad sent me some name suggestions, one of which was Clotilde (a queen of France who was born around 475) who is know for converting her husband to Christianity. I thought the modern version of the name was cute and it stuck. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She's into all sorts of mischievous things - scratching up the walls, scratching up our hands, pouncing on our feet, shredding Kleenex from the trash, etc. She's adorable, though. Maggie is starting to get along with her, but it is still slow going - she still doesn't know quite what to think. Below are some additional pictures of our kitty for your viewing pleasure.

Here she is in one of her rare cuddly moments. She sat with me for a long time while I was reading. Below she's in a more typical pose - ready to pounce!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

she's adorable! i hope they get along well. :)

Cristina said...

SO CUTE! I love that first picture!