Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes Sir,

That's my baby!!

In case you haven't heard, Tom and I are expecting! We're very excited and looking forward to meeting the new little person that God has given us. The baby is due at the end of October and we will be having it here in Switzerland (and no, sadly it won't have Swiss citizenship). We've had our first doctor's appointment and so far so good! We even got this great picture of the baby and it's only 2 inches long!

Anyone want to make a guess as to the gender or the due date? My technical due date is Nov 2, but when I went to the Dr, they moved it up to Oct 22 based on the baby's measurements. So we shall see...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay! How cute! We don't get our first ultrasound until May 15th. But, by then, they will be able to tell us the sex of the baby. Are you going to find out?

Both my kids have been nearly 2 weeks late. This one is due Oct. 2. So, it is conceivable (no pun intended) that you will have yours before me.

I hope you are feeling great and will pray for you and the baby.

Danyel Clack said...

zoey says it is a girl and i say it will be born on your birthday.

Does this mean you will be ready for us to visit in march?

Leah P. said...

Congratulations! They moved my due date up from July 15th to the 10 and our son came on the 15th, so I vote for Nov. 2nd. He is nine months old now. You have lots of exciting moments coming your way!

Lacey said...

Katie and Tom! Congratulations! You would fit in well back here, there are like 8 of us West Merrits folks who are pregnant.. including us:) Can't wait to hear more about it! Lacey

Andrea said...

I think you've got my nephew in your uterus, and he'll be an October baby. :)

Cristina said...

I'm thinkin' October, maybe on or right near your birthday :) Hmmm... my guess is a girl...