Saturday, March 19, 2011

Continuing the Trip through Time


 Nov '10 - a beautiful day to swing in the park

 I love this photo :)

 I wish I knew what she was thinking here.

 Nov '10 - Laura has Tom's eye color - some indeterminate shade of grey/blue

 The newly-weds! Sadly, we weren't able to attend their wedding in Russia.

Nov '10 - She is finally learning how to hug :)

 Nov '10 - L is really ticklish underneath her chin

 Nov '10 - I'd dressed Laura in at least 4 shades of pink, so Tom wanted to document her "pinkness"

Nov '10 - one of L's favorite toys is my wallet.  I'm really afraid that I'm going to forget to look for it when I'm out shopping and it won't be there.  Then I'll get to explain in French why I have to put all my groceries back.

Nov '10 - At our apt in Colmar - this is an example of what my floor looks like on a daily basis - can anyone else identify with me??

Dec '10 - Our 9th tree together!

Dec '10 - A picture downtown with the Fribourg Cathedral 

My stroller wasn't quite up to the challenge.

The best picture we got of Laura in front of our Christmas tree.

Dec 24 - Checking out the presents after the Christmas Eve service.

 Dec 25 - trying out her new toy

 Ded '10 - snow in Atl!!

Dec '10 - Father and Daughter hug after an epic snowball fight (by Atlanta standards, that is).

 
Dec '10 - Sweet girl in front of my parent's tree

Dec '10 - Wearing Tia's present on her head...

Jan '11 - A typical pose for Laura - lounging in her chair.  She often asks for a book once she gets into this position.  I love her little round belly in this shot.

Jan '11 - The plastic chair was not the most stable, so we decided to invest in an Ikea option.  Laura loves it!

Laura and I made love-bug valentines for V-day

1 comment:

s is for sarah said...

Katie, Laura is adorable! Many congrats (albeit a little belatedly) on your new addition...I love the picture of her sitting and looking at the Christmas tree. You guys look like you're doing well-miss you!