Monday, December 26, 2011

A few more pictures...

Waiting to head home from the hospital!  It was COLD and WINDY the day we brought Andrew home.  Additionally, the visitors parking lot at the hospital was full, so Tom had to park a mile (literally) away and then take the bus.  Instead of taking my precious three-day-old out into the elements, we waited in the foyer and let Tom do the traveling.  I snapped a few pictures while we were waiting.

Laura went on St Nicholas Day to retrieve her newly stuffed stocking.  Everything with Mommy being gone and Andrew arriving must have had her a little off, because she wouldn't go near St Nick to get her goodies. She did get her stocking back, though.  It was stuffed with the traditional Dec 6 fare - peanuts, oranges, gingerbread and candy!

Laura decided that she didn't want to nap one day.  I heard her in her room playing and talking, but was dozing on the couch with Andrew, so figured I would just let her be and enjoy my brief repose.  When I finally went in to get her, her first word to me was, "mess!", and indeed it was.  She had emptied the little bottle of Andrew's iodine everywhere and taken every last wipe out of the box.  Everything was pink from the iodine, so we had to strip her and the bed and wash everything.  Her hands were pink for days...  The little rascal :)

 The "mess"


No comments: