Friday, October 31, 2008

A White Birthday

This year I had a birthday full of birthday firsts... My first birthday when there was snow on the ground, my first b-day snowman, and my first birthday event of (helping) put snow tires on the car. When I woke up, there were probably 4-6 inches of snow on the ground - I couldn't believe it - snow in October! There was plenty on the balcony, so Tom and I built a GT snowman. Thanks to Ed, Nancy and Ellie for the GT scarf (I was wearing it until Snowman stole it) and to Lisa for the sweater! And just for the record, Tom did not go out in public dressed like that :)

Even thought there was snow, it wasn't too cold outside and the sun was out and shining.

Our backyard.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Your backyard is gorgeous! The snowman is awesome too. Glad you like the sweater!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there. The snow is beautiful.

Cristina said...

OH FUN! I LOVE the snowman!!!!! And I think Tom could pull off the pj pants with the button up shirt in public :) haha