Sunday, January 29, 2012

Laura Galore!

Only peruse if you want to see lots of Laura :)

Working on her pumpkin.  He had a "happy face" according to Laura .

 What is she thinking?

 Always curious.  Her favorite part about the pumpkin was taking the lid on and off.

 Smile, Laura!

 Hugging her pumpkin.

 Birthday Girl!


Photo shoot of the birthday girls.  It was challenging getting her to cooperate.  I guess that's part of life with toddlers :)


 This smile was achieved by me jumping up and down.

 We took photos at the park behind our house after nap time.  Didn't get the perfect shot, but got lots of good ones of typical Laura expressions.






 Laura: Wound pol, mama?
Mama: Yes, Laura, you can go around the pole.

 We gave her this section to eat.
Somehow my pumpkin cake didn't turn out as well as the ones my mama used to make me.  It tasted great, but the face was kinda scary.

 Show off our presents.  Thanks everyone!

Tom surprised me with a personalized pumpkin for my birthday. 

 Enjoying the English Tea set from April

 My busy little bee.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the pics - it´s special to get to peek into your day-to-day life, especially to see how much Laura is growing & changing with every new update!