Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Some Sad News

In case you haven't heard, there won't be anymore news about Velcro on here. Tom and I came home last week and found that my sweet kitty had died. We think he found some sort of poison. It's been a hard week, but things are slowly getting better. He was a good cat and we'll always have good memories of him. Maggie is doing ok, although she misses him as well. We'll see, maybe in time we'll get her a Swiss cat to keep her company. So, not a fun post, but I guess that's life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie-

I am just getting caught up on your daily postings and read about Velcro. I'm very sorry to hear that. Please know that you and Tom are in our prayers and that we love you both very much.

By the way, we're in London through the end of this week so I'll try to call you before we leave.