Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Swiss Bank Account - 04.26.07

We now officially have a Swiss Bank account! After all the media they get in action/spy movies, I never expected to have my very own Swiss bank account. We have a device that we enter our pin into and then it generates a number with which we log into our online account. It changes every time, so I guess there is something to all you hear about secure how secure they are over here.

I’ve also been getting mail! Thanks to everyone who has written. However, I discovered today that you have to go to the post office to mail anything (it isn’t like the states where you put the flag up on your box), so I’ve been doing that. Fortunately the post office (or La Poste) is only a 5 minute walk from our home.

The cats are doing great. They dispose of every poor bug that manages to get inside which is quite a few since we have no screens and no AC. Maggie goes berserk and you can hear her climbing the walls to get the fly she’s spotted.

No comments: