Thursday, September 15, 2011

I was looking back through pictures and realized that I'd missed quite a few in my updates, so I'm traveling back in time a little bit.

As far as life in general, things are going well.  Baby Brother will arrive in less than three months!  I'm getting bigger (it feels like I'm a lot bigger than last time) and this little one is a gymnast.  I'm always getting kicked and poked and can occasionally feel him hiccup.  Laura continues to be sweet, though she has definitely entered the 2's phase.  She likes to be independent and does not like her will to be thwarted!  She's still my precious little girl, though.  Always hugging and sharing and blowing kisses.  I love to hear her say, "wuv oo!".  How it melts our hearts :)

3/26 - Goofy girl playing with Daddy

3/27 - More pictures from our visit to Hauterive.  I really love that place and looking at these pictures make me want to go back.  Maybe we can squeeze in another cookout before Brother arrives.  Laura loved throwing rocks in the river.  Here she is showing her dirty fingers to Daddy.  She hates to be messy.


 
Look, Daddy, a rock!!

 A halfway decent picture of L.

This is what she was doing most of the time. 

Looking at the minnows with Tom. 

 Easter 2011

 She was smiling and playing and laughing up a storm before we started taking pictures.  Then everything went blank.  I promise, we were not torturing her.

5/7 - After a visit to the Villars chocolate factory (they have the BEST hot chocolate!!) we walked over to the botanical gardens.  Laura meandered so Tom took the opportunity to take pictures.

At the gardens Laura didn't care about flowers, fish, bees, trees, etc.  All she wanted to do was throw rocks in the grates.  I wish I knew what was going on in her little head!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing! That last picture reminds me of Henry. We took him to the zoo in the spring, and as were walking through an exhibit with giant lobsters and colorful star fish and anemones, he was most interested in a drain in the floor.

Cristina said...

Great pictures! Aren't sloths cool?!?