Monday, June 18, 2007

Flowers

Switzerland has some beautiful flowers and I'm hoping that I will be able to cultivate some of my own. We have a rose bush that has extends from the ground all the way up to our balcony. This is them a little wilted, but can you find a cat in the picture?



I also have started my first attempt at flower boxes. I need a few more to fill things out, but I'm pleased with how they look. I just hope I can keep them alive! I also got some herbs and a cherry tomato plant while Tom adopted a green bell pepper plant. Hopefully they will bear fruit in the coming months.

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Wow! Maggie's getting adventurous out there on the ledge! The flowers look beautiful... what kind are the ones you planted in your flower box? Does that box extend the whole length of your window?

Lisa said...

The roses look really nice.

Yeah for window boxes! I can't wait to be able to grow some things. I tried to grow herbs, but they didn't get big enough for for me to really use before we had to leave. I gave them to a friend who is enjoying them, though.

I hope you enjoy yours.

Lisa said...

Hello! I like your flowers! Those are really pretty. Mine all died in the drought but I hope more will bloom. Hope you had a wonderful time with Tom's family, I bet is was fun and Ellie is almost as tall as you!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Love, Lisa

Andrea said...

que bonitos!

Cada tiempo que pienso en llamarte, es medianoche en Suiza. Ooops... voy a tratar de llamarte este fin de semana. Te quiero!

Anonymous said...

our plants are dying in the south ga heat. i miss you